1-2-3 Bottom Slotted Container
- 1-2-3 bottom offers added security and durability, more so than other custom corrugated packaging styles.
- Ideal for heavier and more sensitive and fragile items, as the likelihood of the corrugated box accidently opening is very low.
- Simple manual assembly that is quick, easy, and simple.
- Top of the line custom printing and custom sizing on all 1-2-3 bottom slotted containers and all other custom corrugated boxes and packaging.
- Window patching, window cut outs, and other forms of customization also available on all corrugated box packaging.
All of PACKHAN™ boxes are fully customizable in size and design and Manufactured in our own Factory in China.
The 1-2-3 bottom slotted container is a multi-purpose customizable box that offers security and protection against harm on a variety of products and items. The 1-2-3 bottom is commonly referred to as the snap lock bottom, because the bottom is quick to “snap” into place when assembling the box for use. The snap lock bottom has a three way tab interlocking system that is assembled in seconds, and is capable of holding up against heavier products and items, making it ideal for more difficult to package items.
The slotted container is constructed with one single sheet of corrugated fiberboard, which adds even more protection for products. One side panel and one end panel are joined together by a joint and are shipped completely flat. Products are inserted into the rectangular entry way and then the ends are sealed via flaps. This is a very common and widely used style of corrugated box.
The 1-2-3 bottom slotted container is commonly used for small-run shippers. This is because this style of corrugated box can be quickly and easily assembled manually, making it a favorite for small-ship companies that do not have set-up equipment. The 1-2-3 bottom slotted container can be fully customized in size and dimensions. Further customization tools, such as window patching and window cuts, are also available for the 1-2-3 bottom slotted container.
Natural (Brown) Kraft Linerboard, Oyster White Board, Kemi White Board, Bleached White Board
Offset Print, Digital Print, UV Print, Scodix Digital Enhancement
Water-based Inks, Soy/Vegetable Based inks, Fluorescent Color Ink, Oil Based Inks, Pantone, Pantone Metallic
Aqueous Coating, UV Coating, Spot Gloss UV, Soft Touch Coating, Varnish, Lamination, Anti-scratch lamination, Soft touch / Silk Lamination
Hot Foil Stamping, Cold Foil Printing, Blind Embossing, Blind Debossing, Registered Embossing, Combination Embossing, Window Patching
Natural Kraft Corrugated Insert, Corrugated Box Divider Inserts, Dry Press Molded Pulp Inserts, Wet Press Molded Pulp Inserts, Processed Molded Pulp